Unique Diamond LLC is a providing modern transportation and unique service in diamond way. The company is own and operated business managed by Mr. Hadi Al-Sarhani Omani nationality.
The company is operating with team drivers, top of the line tractors and trailers equipped for long haul operations. All the truck equipment is service and maintain on a regular basis following PDO Specification (SP 2000) rules and regulation.
Unique Diamond LLC services coverage the whole GCC (Gulf Cooperation Council) up to Kingdom of Jordan. Based upon our knowledge of the Trucking Industry, and our desire to serve our customers, we can provide a service that will be beneficial to you by providing trucks to move your product when needed.
- Purpose: We endeavor to set the standard for the freight and trucking industry.
- Vision: As a newly established trucking company, we know that to be competitive we must offer a service that is superior to other companies. We know from experience that shippers and receivers struggle at times to schedule shipments, coordinate pickup & delivery time and make on time deliveries.
- Mission statement: To build long term relationships with our customers and clients and provide exceptional customer services by pursuing business through modernization and advanced technology.
- Core values: We believe in treating our customers with respect and faith. We grow through creativity, invention and innovation. We integrate honesty, integrity and business ethics into all aspects of our business functioning.
- Goals: Regional expansion in the field of Trucking management and develop a strong base of key customers. Increase the assets and investments of the company to support the development of services. To build good reputation in the field of trucking service and become a key player in the industry.
Unique Diamond LLC works in loading, unloading goods and materials. The company leases/rent trucks for any destination around the GCC up to Kingdom of Jordan. We also lease freezers for delivering frozen goods. Workers are instructed safe procedures depending on the appropriate loading material. Employers have responsibility to ensure the safety of their trucks drivers and materials.
The Company expects to reach the desired profits in the first year and does not anticipate serious cash flow problems. We believe that the average profitability per month for the first year will be sufficient. Most of the company’s liabilities come from management investment.