Chemical & Fumigation
Unique Diamond is the main and only distributor in the whole Sultanate of Oman of ECO2FUME® Fumigant Gas manufactured by Cytec Company in Canada to multiple countries all over the globe. This product will be the alternative for Bromide Methyl, Aluminum Phosphine, Magnesium Phosphine, etc. In addition, the Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries have approved the usage of ECO2FUME® Fumigant Gas. It will be effective in year 2015 in the Sultanate of Oman. ECO2FUME® Fumigant Gas applied in controlling pests in listed raw agricultural commodities, processed foods, stored goods, animal feeds, and non-food products.
ECO2FUME® fumigant gas is a ready-to-use, non-flammable mixture of Phosphine and Carbon Dioxide that enables highly effective fumigation in a wide variety of sealed-storage applications. It is dispensed external to storage or structures using simple techniques, which avoid applicator exposure and enhances worker safety. ECO2FUME fumigant gas can be transported easily, disperses, and penetrates foods and non-foods quickly. Internal concentration levels of Phosphine can be managed by adjusting the amount of fumigant released from the cylinder at any stage of the fumigation process. ECO2FUME® fumigant is quickly and easily aerated. It produces no waste by-products or dust residues, thus eliminating the hazardous deactivation and disposal issues typically associated with traditional fumigants.
Advantages of ECO2FUME® fumigant gas compared to traditional fumigants:
· Non-flammable – This eliminates spontaneous flammability associated with metal Phosphides, which can cause fires within the fumigated space
· Fast-acting – Required concentration levels are achieved in minutes or hours, not days
· Easy application and control – ECO2FUME® is pre-mixed and operators can easily vary concentration levels and exposure periods, ensuring elimination of all insect stages
· Enhanced worker safety – ECO2FUME® fumigant gas comes in ready-to-use cylinders that eliminates worker contact
· No waste generation or disposal – ECO2FUME® gas yields no waste by-products and is residue free
· Environmentally friendly – Unlike alternatives, ECO2FUME® gas will not harm the ozone layer
· Cost-effective Refer to Cytec’s Material Safety Data Sheet, EPA approved product label and application manual for safe handling information
Different types of applications:
· Tarpaulin Fumigation
· Container Fumigation
· Silo Fumigation
· Under sheet Fumigation (Plastic/Tarpaulin)